WIAW: What NOT to Eat…
But first, some shots from yesterday!
Below you’ll see what I ate yesterday… full disclosure and you’ll see that it was far from an ideal day, nutrition-wise. I definitely contemplated not including all of my carbo ‘meals’ but figured that we all have less that perfect days and even though I know how to eat correctly, doesn’t mean that I always succeed.
Here are the problems with yesterday:
1. Breakfast didn’t include protein
2. Lunch didn’t include protein, and since I have really sensitive blood sugar, the carbs reek havoc on me and my hormones.
3. My days was waaaay too heavy in carbs.
4. My hours of eating were extremely unevenly distributed.
Positives of yesterday?
1. I had food to eat.
2. I ate delicious berries.
3. My afternoon juice was fresh and extremely nourishing.
Okay, this is a bit intimidating to post because I struggle not to judge myself on days where I don’t eat to optimize my health but am learning to love myself through the faults and be grateful for another day.
How do you feel after not eating as you would have liked? What is your indulgent food? Do you eat the same things day to day or do your meals change a lot? Did you have a favourite WIAW post from Jenn’s WIAW party? Answer one or all of the questions in the comments below!
Love love love