Fav Fitness Apps That Make Looking Good Fun
Last night upon returning home from watching Woody Allen’s latest movie, To Rome with Love, my mom excitedly exclaimed: “Look, Megs, there are workout apps!!”. She was very proud of her discovery and it was a reminder to me how fun these handy apps can be. Today, let me share my favourite apps to get anyone started on their bikini bod.
1. Pulse Tread: An app that provides three interval-based workouts, for 10, 15 or 30 minutes. It allows you to add your own music and leaves time for weight-based training too!
2. NPT BOOM (Nike Pro Training): An app that allows you to choose from Basic Workouts, Interval Training Workouts AND ‘Game Day’ Playlist creation. Warning: These workouts are intense but you can be motivated by fitness celebrities, like LeBron James.
3. 100 Pushups: For those of you who struggle with upper body strength, like myself, this app will help you achieve the intimidating goal of doing 100 push-ups.
4. Lose it!: A motivational app where you track your calorie intake, record your goals and view your progress. It also allows users to record recipes to figure out their nutritional value.
5. Women’s Health Hot Bod Yoga: This apps provides quick and easy-to-follow moves that can be fit into any lifestyle and don’t require any equipment. Great to have on the road or for an-end-of-the-day de-stress session.
What are YOUR favourite apps? Do you currently use any of these?
Have fun looking good and feeling great.